The Law Offices of Clarence Barry-Austin, PC in South Orange, NJ can be by your side in a wide range of personal injury claims, including the following:
1. Medical malpractice
2. Vehicle accidents, including truck and motorcycle accidents
3. Nursing home abuse and/or neglect
4. Boating accidents
5. Aviation accidents
6. Bicycle accidents
7. Animal bites
8. Premises liability
9. Construction accidents
10. Mass transportation accidents
If you have been injured in an accident and need to hire a Personal Injury Settlement Attorney, The Law Offices of Clarence Barry-Austin, PC will work to recover all damages owed to you. If you are located in or near South Orange, New Jersey, call (973) 763-8500 for a consultation.
How will a Personal Injury Compensation Lawyer help me if I am injured in an accident in New Jersey?
The specifics of your case and the type of claim that you have will guide the actions of your Injury Lawyer. The following are some of the tasks that you might see your lawyer take on.
- Your Accident Lawyer and the legal professionals in their office will be responsible for investigating your claim and gathering all necessary evidence. Your lawyer will work to prove the other party’s negligence contributed to your injury by collecting evidence to support your case. A law firm will do its best to do this because they do not want to waste its time or yours by losing the case.
- Your Personal Injury Lawyer will negotiate on your behalf with the involved insurance companies. Your lawyer should communicate with the insurance companies since the insurance companies will protect their own interest by giving you as little money as possible. An expert lawyer will represent your best interests and negotiate an appropriate settlement for you.